A 16-year-old River Hills boy who dressed as a ninja and attacked a 14-year-old Bayside boy in the woods behind Nicolet High School last week was charged yesterday with substantial battery.
The boy who is home-schooled and is not a student at the high school pulled a 2-foot long machete from a sling on his back and struck the younger boy just above the right eye while saying he was "protecting the land." The victim required 20 stitches to close his wound.
The suspect appeared at a hearing at the Children's Court Center with his attorney Robert Peterson. He continues to be held in secure detention pending a second court date May 6.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years