Facilitators from School Exec Connect will seek community input on what it looks for in a new superintendent for the Fox Point-Bayside School District.
Superintendent Gary Peterson will retire effective July 1 and the consulting firm is conducting a search for his replacement.
Parents and residents in the two villages can weigh in at one of two session, both at 7 p.m. The first will take place Tuesday in the Bayside Middle School Library, 601 E. Ellsworth Lane, or on Wednesday in Stormonth Elementary School Board Room, 7301 N. Longacre Road.
Both sessions will last approximately one hour. During these sessions, facilitators from School Exec Connect will conduct a structured group interview that will solicit input from all the participants.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years