Students at Nicolet High School will have to pull up their pants and cover up their underwear, cleavage and midriffs under a revised dress code policy adopted by the School Board last night.
Discussed two weeks ago, the policy aims at restraining some of the more revealing fashion statements worn during the school day in order to create a more academic atmosphere at the school. The policy also prohibits sleepwear, slippers and blankets.
Principal Greg DePue said he will send a letter to parents prior to the start of the school year explaining the revised rules.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years