The Village Board approved the members of its newly established Environmental Advisory Commission last night.
Named to three year terms were John Clancy and David Moss; to two-year terms, Stephen Keith and Melanie Ariens; and one-year terms, Karen Sands and Kathy Rogers.
Trustee Kevin Buckley was also named to the commission.
Clancy was named chairman.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay