A proposed luxury apartment development behind the Fox Bay Cinema building in Whitefish Bay is advancing, following a preliminary review by the village Plan Commission on Wednesday.
Commissioners held a pre-petition conference with The Mandel Group, the developer that is looking to build 103 upscale apartments at 302-334 E. Silver Spring Drive. The conference was a formality under village code and was an opportunity for commissioners to weigh in and determine whether the proposal was worth pursuing further.
Mandel executives emphasized that public parking would be an important part of the development if it moves forward. The existing 135 village-owned parking spaces would be replaced by the development. But it would include 132 covered spaces at street level that would be made available and retained under village ownership.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years