Brown Deer School Board candidate Kevin Wisth has withdrawn from the School Board race. Wisth said his work schedule changed unexpectedly, forcing him to reconsider running for the board.
"I want to thank anyone who encouraged me to run and had an interest in my candidacy," he said. "I think it is only fair to let people know that I have to withdraw."
Wisth served five years on the board and lost a bid for re-election in April 2011.
Wisth's withdrawal leaves four candidates running for three seats.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years