The loss of more than 190 pieces of jewelry, a collective value of nearly $189,000, was discovered at Zales, 5720 N. Bayshore Drive, during a store inventory, according to a Glendale police report.
Management reported the "internal theft of jewelry" from the store Aug. 30, saying the thefts must have occurred over the past 10 or 11 months. The case is under investigation, the report states.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years