The Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department staff is providing complimentary child care for the School District's Community Information & Listening Sessions. The meetings are designed to share information about facilities options under consideration, answer questions, and obtain input from our community.
The first meeting is tonight at 6 p.m. at the Brown Deer Middle School Cafeteria, 5757 W. Dean Road. There will be a second session at 1 p.m. Aug. 31 at the MAC at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St.
The third session, at 6 p.m. Sept. 8, will take place in the library at Brown Deer High School rather than at the middle school as previously announced. Child care will be available at all sessions.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years