Two of the three people involved in the robbery of Guaranty Bank have been arrested, according to Brown Deer Police.
The bank at 4000 W. Brown Deer Road was robbed at 10:36 a.m. Dec. 23.
Alicia Holt, 40, of Brown Deer was arrested within five minutes of the robbery when she and two other people fled the suspect vehicle after it crashed into a pole on Teutonia Avenue. She has since been charged with armed robbery, police said today.
A second suspect, Rickey Odom, 36, of Milwaukee, was arrested in Georgia on a felony warrant for the robbery and is being extradited back to Wisconsin by the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office.
The case is still under investigation, according to village police.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City'
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes